Senin, 10 November 2008

Hello....


Hello, My Name's Miss.G! (Although right now i getting married with my handsome husband & being a wife i always represent my own self with Miss.G!, still Miss....:)

Hmmm, what i can tell about my self yaaa?
I was born, on December 4th... Truly Sagitarian, Next month i'm birthday! :) Yipppiiii!

Actually i little bit lazy for the things called Writing, but i don't know why my husband always pushing me up for this.... Huuuuuuu....:( He told me that I'm very talented being a writer. a great writer in the future, i don't know from what angle he can told me about that.

Because, my professionals working since i was graduated from FIKOM Unpad Bandung is a Public Relations practicing, so it's gonna be part of my Job ; Public Speaking, Writing, Negotiating, Lobbying, To Get on with People etc.... There's so many things to do for me in that field. So, Jadi akyu males deh for starting writing.... bosyennnnn.... better u ask me to discuss , argue something or ask me about everything, then i will tell u in a long long conversation, i think I'm a good story teller, but i really hate to writing... again?! Hiks!

Ok, i make some appointment with my handsome husband about this. I'll try to full fill his requirement since 1 year ago, before we're become a true couple. Actually, my friends at college always said the same thing, that i have a potency for being a writer... bahkan my close friend (now being a journalist) really want to "Membukukan" My Life Story, especially My Love Story Hehehe.... She's ready being an editor, and until now she's always asking me, Mana G, Mana Buku yg akan kamu bikin dulu waktu Kuliah? I'm sure your story bakal ngalalahin serial Harry Potter Jk Rowling d...
Hmmmm, Is That True?
I'm Not Sure, because until right now i always play with my imagination just in my mind. It's really hard to start, but there's so million idea in my head. I Swear to God, Better u ask me for Discuss everything (Speaking red) than Writing... But, Like i said before, I'll try to make my husband happy with my resolution, start to writing in this blog. Hope So... Biasanya siy, Mood nya suka Musiman... So, We'll see....

With Love & Smile,
Miss.G!

2 komentar:

Fari Nasution mengatakan...

Haha, selamat datang di dunia blogging Sista! =D

Ternyata alumna FiKom UnPad toh? Sepupu gue sekarang lagi kuliah di FiKom UnPad juga, angkatan 2003, sekarang udah lagi skripsi. Ada di FB gue, namanya Mutia Resty =) (ini bukan Nasution, karena related to me dari Nyokap)

Bikin aja pieces of your life di blog loe, nanti jadi subchapter buku gitu ;-)

IHYA NASUTION mengatakan...

nah...
gitu donk sayang...
semuanya pasti ada awalnya,
tapi ingat...
"apapun awal yang kita kerjakan dengan enggan, maka akan sulit terasa".
Aku percaya sayangku pasti akan memulai lagi cerita-cerita lainnya.
dan someday menjadi buku yang indah.
jadi... bersyukur banget punya istri yang sakinah, cerdas, pintar masak and... jago nulis pula...
hehehe

I Love you so much my beautiful wife...!!!